Format Ordered list and table

On this page I have some ordered lists and a table, but they are not inheriting the formatting of the main content. i.e. not correct font.
I've tried creating special classes for them to define, but they do not render.

Can you please advise me how to specify the ordered list and table content on this page via css?

This is not working:

ol  {
font-family: Palatino,Palatino Linotype,Palatino LT STD,Book Antiqua,Georgia,serif    !important;
font-style: normal;
    font-variant: normal;
font-style: 15pt;
}

http://greatmeadowsfoundation.org/program/artist-professional-development-grants/

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

as we can see, you set abcd class for the li's inside ol. So to create special class for those items, you need to use the following css:
    ol li.abcd { color: #000 !important; fon-family: 'FONT-NAME' !important; font-size: 20px !important; }
  • That is not working. The .abcd class is supposed to make the ordered list be A) B) C) etc.
    I'd like the all ordered lists and table content to all have the same font and size as the rest of the paragraph style.

ol li  {
    font-family: Palatino,Palatino Linotype,Palatino LT STD,Book Antiqua,Georgia,serif    !important;
    font-style: normal;
        font-variant: normal;
    font-style: 15pt;
    }

.abcd {
        list-style-type: upper-alpha !important;
    }

ol li .abcd { color: #000 !important; font-family: 'Palatino,Palatino Linotype,Palatino LT STD,Book Antiqua,Georgia,serif ' !important; font-size: 15px !important; }
  • The css we gave you above, was tested on our end and it works. However, if it does not work on your side, then we do not have any other suggestion unfortunately.