Converting a site

Hello, I've this site here

and I'd like to convert it to BeTheme using this layout

In my actual site I've used Visual Composer to create most of the pages but I'd need some direction on how to correctly migrate using that "finance" layout.

I've yet installed BeTheme on the old site but I really can't figure out how to go on and replicate the finance layout using my content and menu.

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

we are not sure what you ask for exactly but if you ask for an option to convert it automatically or you are looking for a magic button that would convert it, then it wouldn't be possible unfortunately. If you want to replace your current site using BeTheme, you need to move the content manually. Of course you can install theme, activate it and see how pages with Visual Composer looks like in BeTheme but we can not guarantee that this would work as you expect because everything depends on what kind of VC plugin you use. It depends if it's a stick version or modified one because we use stock version (the same as plugin's author provides).
  • I don't ask for a magic button obviously and the VC version is stock.

Mi problem is how can I setup the BeTheme to use the Finance template I love. I've to recreate everything manually? I cannot simply import the Finance demo as I can do on a new site or I can do that?
  • To be more specific. I can install a new WP, install Be, import the Finance Demo and copy/paste everything from the old site but I'd like an easier way.

I can install Be in my actual site and convert the site but my actual problem is how can I give the new site the Finance look I need without importing the demo site that, I think, will overwrite my actual site...

thanks
  • We are very sorry but there is no easier way than what you already wrote above. This is the only way to re-create the demo.
  • Ok thanks anyway