Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Add Google+ to the share box

How can I add Google+ to the share box? 
Thanks.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • We have modified the box to show social icons we needed. Does not look perfect since we have long names (VKontakte). But what about product pages? They still show the default icons. And by the way, it would be a nice thing to add a little bit of customization to а share box within your theme, say, position, scale, etc. Looks like this is one of the few drawbacks your theme has.
  • edited November 2014
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited March 2015
    what about single pages? We have changed the content-single.php file, but there is no change.

We found it... it should be in functions theme-shortcodes.
  • How to change it when you have a child theme?
  • edited September 2015
    I modified the file woocommerce/content-single-product.php but has not changed anything as ever?

<span class='st_facebook_vcount' displayText='Facebook'></span>
                                    <span class='st_twitter_vcount' displayText='Tweet'></span>
                                    <span class='st_pinterest_vcount' displayText='Pinterest'></span>
                                    <span class='st_googleplus_vcount' displayText='G +'></span>

• Hi!

Where can I find php files?

Thanks!
  • hi how can i add share button in portfolio page ?
  • Thank you, I will!
  • I would like to remove Tweet from the share box. Please advise me ?
  • can i add whatsapp in the sharebox?  im trying using this 
    <span class='st_whatsapp_vcount' displayText='whatsapp'></span>
    but didnt see whatsapp icon in share

• Hi, how can I include LinkIn and email to sharebox on my blog. Also how can I remove Pinterest from the list?
  • Has the location or name of the file that needs amending changed since this post was made, the file  includes/content-single.php file has no reference to "<span class='st_pinterest_vcount' displayText='Pinterest'></span>"
  • can i add whatsapp in the sharebox?  im trying using this 
    <span class='st_whatsapp_vcount' displayText='whatsapp'></span>
    but didnt see whatsapp icon in share
  • Hi,

having read through a couple of threads on this topic now, I found the theme-functions.php file under /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions, downloaded it, removed the whole pinterest-reference at around line 570 ($output .= '<a target="_blank" class="pinterest ...) and replaced "pinterest" with "linkedin" a few lines further down ($output .= '<span class="st_linkedin_vcount"></span>';). The word "pinterest" is not mentioned anywhere in that file anymore. Then I saved the file and uploaded it to /wp-content/themes/betheme-child/functions (which I first created), since I am using the child theme. Still I see Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest in the share box (see https://www.christine-lins.net/renewables-risingin-latin-america-and-caribbean/). Where did I go wrong?

Thanks!
  • edited March 22
    Aha. Imho I was following the instructions that were given here earlier on that same question, but without the desired result, so I was thinking maybe these instructions are not correct anymore. But I figured it out. Thanks anyway.
  • Can you please add WhatsApp and Instagram share button along at the ealiest.