BeTheme Blogger : how to install it ?

Hello, a read the topic about how to recreate demo page, 
i tried to use the Betheme demo data menu to install homepage blogger, but it doesn't fit as on the demo : http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/home/blog?mfn-h=classic&mfn-c=one&mfn-o=face43&mfn-l=blogger

I downloaded the xml files but i don't wich a should install ? 
blogger.xml : ok 
but menu.xml ? post.xml ? pages.xml ? any other ? 

An other question : is there a way to put Betheme parallax on my www.domain.com and blogger on www.domain.com/blog or blog.domain.com else than installing two wordpress ? 

Thanks for your answers

Comments

• Hi,

because Be|Blog is homepage (not full demo) it won't look as our demo after upload. All homepages can be imported only as single pages what means no media (images or videos) won't upload because wordpress does not allow for that. Wordpress allow to import/export whole stuff only for whole demos. So if you want to get the same be|bog page, you must setup few things like header style, fonts and few other things. From our side, each week we transform old homepages into full demos so we can promise that we can do this one for you soon.

About your second question, it is not possible to upload 2 different demos without 2 wordpress instances. Each demo must have own instance.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Thanks for your quick answers, 
    I hope blogger full demo will arrive soon :-)
  • Hey myffingroup, 
    thanks for the blogger demo added in the last update :-)