Tabs module in VC

edited October 2016 in Visual Composer
Hello,

Recently I've bought your AMAZING theme - BeTheme. So many options to choose from! So many possibilities! However, I did not understand the thing with "tabs" module in visual composer. I have noticed, that every module, which is in muffin builder also exists in visual composer and I was very satisfied with it! However, in muffin builder you have a different (more advanced) "tabs" module and in visual composer it is missing. Visual composer has only the old "tabs" module. The thing is that I would prefer using visual composer rather than muffin builder, because of varieties of addons I can install for VC. So, would it be possible somehow to add different "tabs" module from muffin builder to visual composer, because the one that I can find in VC right now is pretty old and does not look very good. 

I will be looking forward to hear from you,
Yours sincerely,
Tomas.

Comments

• Hi Tomas,

Visual Composer is an external plugin that has own options and settings and it is not possible to move all features from Muffin Builder to Visual Composer because this plugin is just incompatible with some solutions we use in our builder.

Thanks.