Removing Be Theme logo from menu

I have gone to the betheme options menu, removed the betheme logos.  the one in the header is not there, however the one in the menu bar is.  I am trying to use the uber menu and betheme is interfering with the uber menu layout.  Where is the <?php nav_menu(array function in betheme so I can override it with uber menu?

Comments

• The function you are looking for is in header.php or includes/header-top-area.php file. But will be great if you can send us url to website where you got problem so we can have a look on it because as far as we know some users use UberMenu without any problems.
  • When I leave the logos blank, it automatically puts in the betheme logo.  Where do I change the file or how can I remove the logo completely?  I don't know how to change the php.  I'm so sorry - it is actually in the menu area of the site - on every single page.  Really could use some help.  I'm currently in the process of building the site so it's not live.  It is on my hard drive. 

Do you have an email address so I can send screen shots?

• <?php if( mfn_header_style() == 'header-below' ) echo mfn_slider(); ?>
    <!-- #Header_bg -->
    <div id="Header_wrapper" <?php echo $header_style; ?>>
    <!-- #Header -->
    <header id="Header">
    <?php if( mfn_header_style( true ) != 'header-creative' ) get_template_part( 'includes/header', 'top-area' ); ?>
    <?php if( mfn_header_style() != 'header-below' ) echo mfn_slider(); ?>
    </header>  

i think the highlighted may be the culprit.  The header I chose has the menu below the header.  I just need to get the UberMenu to override the "header below" but am not sure what code to replace it with so it will function properly.  And thank you!
  • I replaced the code and it works perfectly.  Had to replace it here:

<?php if( function_exists( 'ubermenu' ) ): ?>
      <?php ubermenu( 'main' , array( 'theme_location' => 'primary' ) ); ?>
    <?php else: ?>

<?php if( mfn_header_style( true ) != 'header-creative' ) get_template_part( 'includes/header', 'top-area' ); ?>

<?php endif; ?>
  • We are glad to hear that you sorted it :) And also thanks for explanation.
  • Help, i've been reading this forum and i have the BETHEME log on my homepage and i can't get rid of it for the life of me.  Who do i send a screenshot to so someone can help me get rid of it?

• @tkcomic What exactly you want to do? Please explain.
  • OH i found it finally and fixed it by looking at other people's inquiries, thank you.
  • How do I remove BeTheme logo from header? It just wont disappear. 
  • @jcheoh You can remove it with an extra css:
    #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; }
  • no that did not work.  it got ride of both headers.  I dont want that be theme logo showing up on my pages.  HOw do i get rid of it  yet have a log on my sticky header?
  • @tkcomic You are wrong because above css is the only right one and it works.
  • By putting that css in it got rid of all logos.  I want my log on the sticky header and it shows but the be theme shows on my page.  

HOw do i get rid of just the be theme logo that's on the top of my page left hand side but have my logo remain on the sticky header?
  • @tkcomic Any link to page where you would like to do this?
  • Can anyone please guide me how to remove the default blue colored BeTheme logo from all the pages?

• Hi,
    You have to upload new logo in Theme Options > Global > Logo
    Thanks