How to hide last topic written in blog view

Hello, 
on my website dosedetrail.fr

I want to hide the last entry written which is displayed between the header and the other entry title ? 

Is there a way to display a bigger header like in the blogger demo ? 

Is there a way to display a categorie in Mansonry mode and an other one in classic mode ? 

Thanks 

Comments

• Hi,

1. Which entry you mean? Please explain.

2. If you ask about image banner which is under menu, then we used "Revolution slider" item for that section. To do that you must create slider first and then while page editing/creating in "Page options" section you must select right slider.

3. As we see you have masonry style already but it is not possible to mix styles unfortunately.
  • 1. the last "post" written in Posts section 

2. I use post not pages is it possible as well ? may be using a default blog page in theme option ? 

3 we always want more :)
  • 1. You mean "Derniers billets" title in widgets section? Because we do not see other "post" section.

2. For posts it is not possible.

3. We understand but we are not able to do all of them. Sometimes things are just not possible with current options and code.
  • For the point n°1 (may be easier to understand with pict) 

• Ok, we see now. We thought that you mean totally different section where also posts are. But from this section it is unfortunately not possible to do it. We thought that maybe css as below will be fine:
    .home.blog .post-2409 { display: none !important; }
    but it is not because javascript is counting items and laid on the page. So unfortunately it is not possible to do it as you want.