Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Is it possible to recreate a page using the data from the mfn-page-items in the post-meta table?

I need to recreate a page from a database backup I have. I can't find an export value in the tables anywhere but I was wondering if it was possible. 

Comments

• I was able to find the serialized data, but I cant seem to find the format that is used when exporting and importing pages.
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited October 2016
    I have a page that I created and then the page was deleted. Going back into a database backup I have, I still have the serialized data entry from the mfn-page-items value in the post-meta table. 

Essentially, how would I go about taking the following code (not the full serialized data): and making it the same format as the code that is used when importing/exporting a page in the builder.

Serialized code from database table:
    a:5:{i:0;a:2:{s:4:\"attr\";a:17:{s:5:\"title\";s:36:\"Add Background Image to this section\";s:8:\"bg_color\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"bg_image\";

What I am trying to turn it into (code that is given when you choose to export the builder contents from the page):

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

Overall, because wp revisions do not work on the builder, I am unable to roll back a page once it has been edited or changed. Is there a better way to do this?
  • When you go to export a page from the builder, what format is the generated code that is being given to the user for a later import? This is the format I am trying to get the serialized data into so I can import the page properly.
  • Perfect. Thanks you for your help. :D
  • Sorry to bump this thread, but I am trying to achieve the same thing. I have the serialized data from the database - taken from the meta_value field with the 'mfn-page-items' meta_key - this definitely appears to be the Muffin Builder content for the page.

If I update this field in the database with a value from a backup (to try and restore a page) the Muffin Builder (and therefore front end page) are empty.

Based on your instructions to serialize and then encode with base64 I have tried using these tools to:
    Serialize the value from the database: http://php.fnlist.com/php/serialize
    - Then encode it with base64 (in UTF-8 charset): https://www.base64encode.org/

Importing the string this process produces still gives an empty Muffin Builder. Can anyone advise on how to complete this process correctly?
  • Thanks for the response. What do you mean by ensuring that both versions are the same though?

I want to overwrite an existing page with an older version. I have the old content from a database backup in serialised form. I thought updating just that database row with the old content would work but it doesn't.

If I take that serialised data and encode it with base64, then paste that into the Muffin Builder Import it doesn't work either.

I'd just like to know if there's a way to make this process work.