Blog vs Portfolio setting and questions

I am trying to get some consistency across my Blog an Portfolio settings.

The post titles are  different sizes for each.  Is there a way to make them match?

It would be great if a settings like "Masonry Style" had the same layout on both Portfolio and Blog in general.  The blog layout looks great, the portfolio one is a little lacking comparatively.  And they just don't look consistent with each other.

A bigger issues I can't seen to figure out.    

If I go into 'Blog, Portfolio and Shop' and 'Featured Image", I have the the settings set to 'resize and crop'.   Should that not mean that all the thumbnails on the posts and portfolio are the same size/ratio?  I have regenerated thumbnails, but this is also the way the settings were stock, so I haven't changed anything.  The thumbnails have been different sizes since I started using the theme.

Comments

• Hi,

1. It is not possible not have the same exactly same layout on Blog and Portfolio as both are different types of pages. But about the titles, do you want to have on both same title as on Portfolio or Blog page?

2. Yes, the images would be the same when have similar proportions but if images are completely different, then always might be a little bit difference.