Change Titel size of Promo box

How can I change the titel of the promo box? It's nog h2 but I want to change it to h3. How can I do this?

kind regards

Comments

• Hi,

this can't be done without modifications in files. So to do that you need to contact with your website developer because in this case you must modify functions/theme-shortcodes.php file. And this must be done by your developer because after files modifications, your developer is responsible for website.

Thanks!
  • if I had a website developer I wouldn't buy your template my friend! Why is everything so difficult? I've asked 3 questions now and all I get from you guys is that it is not possible or to difficult to do! 

• This is not possible because it needs changes in files and we do not offer those kind of customizations. We can't be responsible for all modifications on user's side. Can you imagine when over 5000 people will modify files for their needs and then each person will ask "i did some changes but i have no idea why it does not work now?"? Because none of author can not imagine it and that's why authors do not provide any modifications. If you want to modify theme you should contact with website developer because this is his job.

Thanks for understanding!