I've tried everything

Hello BeTheme,

I've tried everything but my Revolution Slider just won't load. I've done it a bunch of times before, so I usually know how it works, but it just doesn't. In the actual Revolution Slider when I click preview everything works fine, but on the homepage it is stuck at loading and never shows. I've tried reinstalling the theme, reinstalling WordPress, contacting my server host and just about everything else. It happens no matter which slide I use - I've tried importing several of your slides and none of them go past the loading/buffering. 

Is there any chance at all, that you guys could help me out? If you need a login or any other info, please let me know. I'm completely lost. No idea what it is!

Thanks so much.

Comments

• Hi,

as we can see, you have some JS errors in console. We suggest to remove rev slider files and upload them via FTP. But if this won't help, you need to re-install WordPress files via FTP as well.
  • edited November 2016
    Hello.. I've tried reinstalling the WordPress twice now, and the same error occurs no matter which slide I use. I have also tried uploading the revslider.zip file through the FTP, with the same issue. Every time the preview works fine, but just won't load on the page. I am sure it is not you guys, but I have no idea what to do. I've asked around everywhere, played with it for days and contacted my host. Is there any chance you guys could try to look at it if I give a login, or do you have any advice?

All they can say is that there is this error: TypeError f is undefined.

I have uninstalled WordPress and installed it again. I have uninstalled BeTheme and installed it again. I have uninstalled Revolution Slider and installed it again. I am so confused where I caused this bug.

One of the times doing the reinstall and activating the plugin I got this error: The plugin generated 197 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.
  • We are not sure if you did it already because you didn't mentioned about that but what you should do is log in to FTP, remove whole revslider folder from plugins, unpack revslider.zip file and upload such unpacked revslider zip via FTP but make sure that all files are being transferred.
  • Hello!

Thanks so much for getting back to me. Yeah, sorry for the lack of specification. I tried that and the result is the same. I don't know if the database somehow saves backups or anything elsewhere. I did this:

WP-Content->Plugins->Revslider (Delete)
    WP-Content->Plugins->Revslider.zip upload
    WP-Content->Plugins->Extract

Then I log into my website again and put on a slider, but none of them are working. 

• But it still looks like you do the update via WordPress dashboard. It doesn't look like you are doing it via FTP.