Prettyphoto not displaying on mobile devices

Hi when I view my site on a desktop pc the photos show in pretty photo but on mobile they dont, they open as a single image and you can't scroll to the next one.

Is there any way to enable pretty photo to work on mobile and is there a way to remove the border so more of the image shows?

Comments

• Hi,

did you noticed the same problem on our demo as well or just on your website? Please send us url to your website so we can have a look on it.
  • You can check it out here http://www.blankcanvasmakeup.com.au/gallery/

It's not the demo I have paid for it
  • Ok, we see what you mean. We turned this option off on mobile devices because it does not work well. But if you really want to use prettyphoto on mobile, then in scripts.js file you must replace below code:
    /* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     * PrettyPhoto
     * --------------------------------------------------------------------------- */
     if( ( ! window.mfn_prettyphoto.disable ) && ( $(window).width() >= 768 ) ){
        $('a[rel^="prettyphoto"], .prettyphoto').prettyPhoto({
            default_width    : window.mfn_prettyphoto.width ? window.mfn_prettyphoto.width : 500,
            default_height    : window.mfn_prettyphoto.height ? window.mfn_prettyphoto.height : 344,
            show_title        : false,
            deeplinking        : false,
            social_tools    : false
        });
     }
    with:
    /* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     * PrettyPhoto
     * --------------------------------------------------------------------------- */
    // if( ( ! window.mfn_prettyphoto.disable ) && ( $(window).width() >= 768 ) ){
        $('a[rel^="prettyphoto"], .prettyphoto').prettyPhoto({
            default_width    : window.mfn_prettyphoto.width ? window.mfn_prettyphoto.width : 500,
            default_height    : window.mfn_prettyphoto.height ? window.mfn_prettyphoto.height : 344,
            show_title        : false,
            deeplinking        : false,
            social_tools    : false
        });
    // }
    But please remember that after any change in files you won't be able to update theme.