RECIPE THEME - BETHEL OPTIONS NOT WORKING

Hi All,

Everytime I go to theme options to change headers fonts etc, i am unable to see any options when I click on the side bar. If i hit save and then click on the side bar option appear.

However we I leave the area and return I need to do the same thing and I lose what I have done previously.

Any help or thoughts would be great.

Comments

• Hi,

there is 3 possible reasons why Muffin Options might be empty on load (blank):

- PHP version - Wordpress, since version 4.5, requires minimum PHP 5.6. So if your version is older than 5.6, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider because it need to be updated.
    - Memory Limit - the more plugins you have enabled, the more resources your WordPress instance will consume. So if this is happening, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider to increase this limit.
    - Suhosin extension - if it’s installed on your server, it could bring the issues as well because the limits for Suhosin are usually different from the general one.

If you don’t know what your limit/PHP version is, you can check both under Appearance > System Status section.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

Thanks for the response, I updated the PHP and Suhosin is no longer installed.

It is now working fine...

Thank you once again.

• Hi I have now found that the wordpress admin area of this theme runs extremely slow. Takes a minutes or so to even login to wordpress and altering the theme is quite time consuming because of the waiting times.

Is there anything that can be done to speed it up.
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on it. Please don’t forget to let us know what for the access is.
  • OK, great, I have emailed though your request...