error

Hi, 

1st off great theme, I have used and bought 100's - this is t best I have ever used.

I do have one small problem, I'm using press and on the pages which display post by category  I get this error.

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /var/sites/s/soccerstories.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/index.php on line 27

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /var/sites/s/soccerstories.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/index.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /var/sites/s/soccerstories.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/index.php on line 29

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /var/sites/s/soccerstories.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/index.php on line 30
Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /var/sites/s/soccerstories.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/index.php on line 31

thanks 
Chris

Comments

• Hi Chris,

this is just warning for developers, nothing special. Please turn off WP_DEBUG mode and all will be fine.
  • aaaahhhh, maybe that's where the problem is, I removed that plugin.\

I have this displayed at the top of every category page, instead of the category type.

and now I have the most resent post being injected into the page and not in the snips of story.

thanks for the help

Chris
  • So is everything ok now or not? Because if WP_DEBUG deactivation you have still an issue, then please send us access to your wp dashboard on pm with explanation and we'll have a look on it.
  • But as we see, this is just warning for developers. Please deactivate WP_DEBUG option and this warning will gone.
  • sorry but i'm not finding this helpful.

As great as this theme is, and I have used a lot the support isnt as great as others.

Now it might just be me but you apear to have given me the same answer, which considering it ddnt work for me the 1st time, its unlightly to work the 2nd.

Now it maybe be a dev warning, but its still making the site look awful.
    you keep saying deactivate wp_debug but like it says in my last answer, I have removed wp_debug plugin.

removed it! hence its no longer active.

• If you are sure that you deactivated WP_DEBUG (it is not the same as we_debug plugin but it is wordpress option for developers) then please send us private message with access to your FTP and dashboard on pm with explanation where this happen exactly and we'll have a look on it.