OnePage with Parallax - some questions
using Be for another client. Really like the theme that why I brought three times. ;-)
For my new client I use BeTheme as a Onepage with Parallax. The page is http://wp.danielfeigenputz.de
I have several questions:
1. In the Onepage demo is the revolution slider. For my Revolution slider I need 6 words to rotate. Who knows who can I do that.
2. I have also 4 Parallax Pictures. I need to rotate also 6 words to rotate for each Parallax Picture.
3: I am using vertical tabs. Is it possible to insert icons in the Tab-Title? And how can I do that?
4. Using Column. Is it possible to put in a little icon?
5. I want a special Heading. Please have a look.
6. Is it possible to use Horizontal Tabs without border? And how?
7. Wanna use mini icons at the top using List-Muffin Builder. How can I do that?
8. How to link the menu in a one section way?
9. I have two images in the Onepage. I wanna link them to special section. Look at the picture:
left image should be link to "Für Ihr Unternehmen" and the right one should be link to "Für Sie persönlich". How can I do that?
Here you can see what I mean:
Thank you very much for help!