How do I decrease the size of the logo on mobile only?

edited December 2014 in Files & images
I need to decrease the size of the logo when displayed only in mobile just slightly. How do I go about doing this? The site is www.2ndchanceinsurance.com.

Comments

• To decrease logo on mobile, please use below css:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px) { .header-classic #Top_bar #logo img { max-height: 100px; } }
  • edited December 2014
    Thank you for the code! It definitely shrunk the logo on mobile devices, but it also looks like it impacted the size of the logo on desktop as well. If you refer to the below screenshot, you'll see I previously had it overlapping the gray sub-header on my website.

I tried removing the code you gave me from the custom CSS section of the BeTheme options area, and for some reason, the change is not reverting back to its original form. I've tried cleaning my cookies and cache, and it remains the same.

How can I keep the logo at the same size on mobile, but revert my tablet and desktop version of the logo to the previous size?

Below is all of my current custom CSS:

#Top_bar #logo img { max-height: 100%;}
    @media only screen and (min-width: 960px) {
    #Top_bar #logo img { max-width: 190px;}
    }

.page-id-1161 #ecommerce_ready .fancy_heading { text-align: left;}

.page-id-1705 { background: url(http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/wood-texture.png);}

.page-id-1748 .footer_action, .page-id-1748 .widgets_wrapper { display: none;}

.page-id-1768 #Footer { display: none;}

.page-id-1796 #Footer { background: #292929;}
    .page-id-1796 .dark .list_item.lists_2 .list_icon i { color: #fff; }

.header-classic #Top_bar { height: 120px; }
    .header-classic #Top_bar #logo img { max-height: 120px; }

#Top_bar #logo {
    height: 130px !important;
    }

body:not(.home) #Top_bar .logo { position: absolute; z-index: 1; }

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px) { .header-classic #Top_bar #logo img { max-height: 100px; } }
    Looking forward to your response.
  • Above css does not impact the logo on other screens then mobile and we are sure about that. But if you want to move logo a little bit up, then please use below css:
    #Top_bar #logo { padding: 0; }
    By default padding is 15px.
  • edited December 2014
    I referred back to http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/2309/how-to-adjust-the-height-of-the-logo-using-classic-header#latest and saw that the max-height value for the CSS line .header-classic #Top_bar #logo img { max-height: 165px; } was changed from 165px to 120px. That is what was causing the logo to be smaller on the desktop and tablet versions of the websites. All is resolved now, and the logo is small on mobile due to the CSS you provided me above. THANK YOU so much for all of your help. This ticket has now been resolved.