Google Analytics not connected

Hello - I've had a client for nearly a year that has never been able to connect their GA account to their BeTheme-driven website.

I've confirmed the GA code is in place and correct in your SEO interface on the back-end, but still no traffic is ever reported to the site. Any ideas what's going on or where I should start in troubleshooting this?

Thanks

Bill

Comments

• Hi Bill,

are you sure that complete Google Analytics code has been pasted? Maybe you just used GA's ID? We use Google Analytics code on hundreds of our sites just like thousands of our customers and we didn't noticed any problems. If you are sure that the code you pasted is right, you need to look for a problem out of the theme.

Thanks!
  • This was indeed on Google's end. I wasn't questioning the efficacy of your code under normal circumstances, but this was quite vexing and of my 26 Google properties, this is the only one I couldn't get connected and the only one running BeTheme.

Thanks

Bill
  • Please send us link to page where you got this GA's code so we can have a look on it then.