How to make text justified - full alignment

Hey ho!

I have a WordPress Blog with BeTheme and so far I made all my text justified/full alignment but somehow the button is gone in VC. Even my latest Post has lost the full alignment. I have the newest BeTheme/VC Update. 

Hope you can help me (again :) )

Greetings
Lisa

Comments

• Hi,

we have no idea what you did in the back-end but to change alignment with custom css, you need to use:
    .wpb_wrapper p { text-align: justify !important; }
  • Hey! Thank you so much! Works perfect :D
  • Hello, I am trying to justify my text here... opening my column box and int he bottom line, where it says:
    Custom | Classes
    Custom CSS Item Classes Names

I put this...
    but with h3 Because thats the one I am using... and its not working. Do I need to put it somewhere else? 

Please help...
  • @marlyfresard The field you are talking about is for class names and not styles. So in that field, you supposed to put just class name and then you need to call right custom css accordance to this class name under Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section.
  • in that field then I can put for example... 

.wpb_wrapper h3

and then in the be theme options I put this?

Not working.. sorry I don't know a lot about coding =( 
    It would be great if you tell me how to do it.

Thank you...

my paragraph is like this in the column:

<br /><h5>Que hacemos:</h5>
    <h3>Servisalud es una empresa de asistencia en Salud, orientada a mejorar la calidad de vida
    de las personas, a través de un servicio personalizado, con los mejores estándares de
    calidad, orientado a personas agrupadas en una organización. Con una red de
    profesionales de la salud a nivel nacional.
    <br /><br />Con más de 300.000 beneficiarios en todo el país, nuestros programas están basados en la
    familia y su bienestar, buscando la protección y el cuidado de la salud física, mental y
    social, de nuestros beneficiarios y sus familias, a través de una vida sana y productiva.
     <br /><br /></h3>
  • Please do the screenshots of what you set and where and send us links to
    those screenshots because we completely do not understand what you did
    and where.
  • Good Morning! My name is Ricardo. Im here because I just want to know one thing anout justify text. I´m trying to make it like you said with this code :

But I dont know where to put it exactly to justify my text. Could you teel me please, where am I have to put it? Because I put it at the beggining of the text and in the end, but is not justifying the text.

For example:

.wpb_wrapper p { text- align: justify !important ; } Hello my name is Ricardo .wpb_wrapper p { text- align: justify !important ; }

This is an example, and I think that Im making it wrong.

Thank you so much.
  • Rikiradical,
    Please insert following code into Betheme > Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS

Thanks