How to hide content visually but make it available for Rich Snippets?

Hello,

I have a code for rich snippets that I want to put in my posts, but unfortunately I don't want the user's to see that code (doesn't look good). How can I add the code to my posts and make it only visible for the bots of the search engines? Will the bots see the code if I put it in the Wordpress Editor and use the Betheme option "Hide The Content"? If no, how can I make this content invisible for the users, but not the bots?

Thanks

Comments

• Managed to do it with "display; none" but my sidebar still just begins when the post is already finished. The sidebar now begins under the comment section. Is there a way to get it back up where it should be?
  • Hi,

please send us link to page where sidebar starts after the post so we can have a look on it.
  • edited December 2016
    Basically this happens in every Blog Post where I activate the sidebar since I started to add rich snippets.
  • Ok, thanks for the link because now everything is clear. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine. Anticipating your question, yes, those errors are not associated with theme and were made by you or one of your extra plugins.