sticky header settings (menu style)

edited December 2016 in Theme Options
hey.

1.  I like to change the menu style for my sticky header. I selected "line below link" (80 width, 1px hight) as menu style, but in my sticky header the line ist shown below menu, which I don't want. I am using classic header style. I already changed the hight of the logo and menu-bar in the sticky header using following custom css:

#Top_bar.is-sticky { height: 75px; }
#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a, #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a span { line-height: 45px; }
#Top_bar.is-sticky #logo { padding: 12px 0; }
#Top_bar.is-sticky #logo img { min-height: 75px; }

Is it posible to change the position of the line in the menu for the sticky header? if not I have a question relating a alternative:

(2. a good alternative for me would be the menu style "highlight". but here I have following issue: i want the link color the be white and the menu-background to be black. I also want the active link background to be white and corresponding i want the active link (the text) color to be black. but if I set erverything like this the text of the active link also stays white and isnt visible in the white active link background. is there a way to set the active link color with the menu style "highlight"?)

3. last but not least: when i scroll down my site, and my header transforms into sticky header, the header shortly disappear and appears again. Is there a way, this isnt happening, so the header stays there all the time, without using header style "fixed"?

main question is the first.

thanks

my site: monument-art.de

Comments