WP Visual Editor not Updating with Content from Muffin Builder

I'm using Yoast Plugin for SEO and the default WP visual editor has stopped refreshing edited content from muffin builder. Please advise.

Comments

• Looks like the way to refresh the default WP editor to read muffin builder content is to simply click Builder>>SEO tab.  Kind of tedious since the muffin builder wont read edited content from the WP editor but it works.
  • Hi,

there is 2 steps you need to follow: click "Builder >> SEO" tab and the second step is to click "Update" button to save the content and refresh page. Every time you add content thru Muffin Builder, you need to click Update to save the content and refresh page and after that, you need to click "Builder >> SEO" tab and click "Update" once again to save the content inside WP editor. This is the way it was always working.
  • Hi there. I am having trouble with the Builder>SEO tab as well. It won't let me click on the tab even after I click update first. Instead a notification box comes up asking me if I want to continue. When I say "OK" it takes me back to the text editor tab.

How do I edit the demo theme content?
  • @sccapo Please disable all extra plugins and make sure that one of them is not the culprit.