Trouble Importing Demo Data

Hello,

I hope this isn't a duplicate question. I tried to read through to find the answer myself, but there are a LOT of questions here! I have uploaded the BeTheme to my webpage staging site (http://propro.wpstagecoach.com/), but I can't seem to import any of the Demo Data. Specifically, I would like the "Business2" Demo, but every time I try to import, it tells me that the file does not exist. 

I have looked in the files on my computer, and I can see all the different demos there in separate files, but it seems they didn't get uploaded to my page when I installed the theme.

I am not at all computer savvy, and I am doing all the work myself, so I would appreciate any answers I can get in language fit "for dummies". 

Thank you so much for your time!

Sincerely,
Lezlie

Comments

• Hi Lezlie,

what's your theme version? Business 2 demo was added in version 10.6 so if you have older installed, this is the reason why you don't have it. But if you have newer version, please show us what error you get exactly and where.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your response. I tried to include screenshots here, but wasn't able to. 

My version says 16.0.1. I just bought the theme a couple of weeks ago and installed it myself. 

The error shows when I go to Appearance>BeTheme Demo Data. Then I select "Demo Data" from the "Import" drop down menu, and the "Business2" option from the "Demo | Pre-Made Layout" drop down menu. 

The error I get is, "Sorry, there has been an error. The file does not exist, please try again."

I can see the Business2 zip file on my computer. It seems to be in the BeTheme.zip file that I uploaded to the site. 

I hope this helps. Thank you!

Lezlie
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason then. Please don’t forget to let us know what for the access is.