Sales Badge - How to change color of the badge?

The badge color is too dark.  I wanna change the badge color from dark brown to others for items on sales.  Yes, only the badge; the rest just stays as it is.

Comments

• Hi,

you can change its color with the following css:
    .woocommerce span.onsale, .shop_slider .shop_slider_ul li .item_wrapper span.onsale { border-top-color: #E3E3E3 !important; }
  • Where should i add them in?

I tried adding this into:
    woocommerce span.onsale, .shop_slider .shop_slider_ul li .item_wrapper span.onsale { border-top-color: #222222 !important; }

but it doesnt work.  PLease advice .
  • Each custom css need to be put under Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section.
  • edited January 2017
    Hi there, thank you.  It works now.

One more question, how about changing the Review rating stars to other color?

Currently the star color is brown.  I wanna change it to red.

• You can change them with the following css:
    .woocommerce .star-rating span { color: #000 !important; }
  • Sorry to hijack this case
    I have the problem that I get the same badge as the creator of the SALE - products.
    Can someone tell me how to remove the badge?
    Maybe I had installed a plugin in the past, which displays this badge (and also the CSS - code "<span class="onsale"><i class="icon-star"></i></span>").
    But I can't remember which plugin that was. Or is it a function of BeTheme or Woocommerce?
    Thanks a lot...
  • OK, found an solution:
    This is because a product has a price and a bid price. Woocommerce then automatically creates this "stupid" badge. With the CSS - Code
    .woocommerce span.onsale{
    display:none;
    }
    Can you hide this one. The badge from another plugin will still be displayed.