Cant figure out how to get rid of padding or margin?

I'm trying to remove the white space/margin/padding above this map. I'm not sure where the space is coming from. 

I've tried to inspect but can't figure out what it is exactly so that I can edit or delete it. This is embedded code and Im not sure if that has anything to do with it? If I could get some guidance on this that would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Michael Lee

Comments

• This is VC's default padding and it could be removed with the following css only:
    .vc_col-has-fill > .vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill + .vc_row-full-width + .vc_row > .vc_column_container > .vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill + .vc_row > .vc_column_container > .vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill + .vc_vc_row > .vc_row > .vc_vc_column > .vc_column_container > .vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill + .vc_vc_row_inner > .vc_row > .vc_vc_column_inner > .vc_column_container > .vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill > .vc_column_container > .vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill > .vc_row > .vc_vc_column > .vc_column_container > .vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill > .vc_vc_column_inner > .vc_column_container > .vc_column-inner, .vc_section.vc_section-has-fill, .vc_section.vc_section-has-fill + .vc_row-full-width + .vc_section, .vc_section.vc_section-has-fill + .vc_section { padding-top: 0 !important; }