Error While Installing Demo Data

Hi, I installed the theme and when i tried installing the demo data as it stated in the documentation, it gave me a fatal error warning message. 

Fatal error: Call to a member function loadXML() on a non-object in /home/tejarats/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/parsers.php on line 66

Comments

• Hi,

it looks like something is wrong with xml where you try to import it. Please update theme files (via FTP) and then check if this will help. If not, then please tell us which demo you try to import and tell us if you do it via "1 click installation" feature from BeTheme Demo Data section.
  • Thanks for the reply
    This error is both the homepage and demo.
    The theme is the new version.
  • We understand that you use latest version but the problem can be with the files. When you install theme via wordpress, sometimes on limited servers some files may be missed. That's why we recommend to update theme files via FTP. All our customers use "1 click demo install" feature and everything works so the problem must be somewhere on your side. That's why we recommend to update files via FTP.