Header Menu

Hi, i am using the Menu Empty: Subpage without Header
It works fine. But i would like to have the look of the menu called "modern".

My Problem is, when i activate any other Menu but the "Empty: Subpage without Header" it adds a new static layer on top of my page.
I can't find the option to switch this off.

I would like the menu "modern" on my first Wrap, like it is with the menu "
Empty: Subpage without Header"

url www.vonloehf.de

Comments

• Hi,

you probably talk about header's background which can be easily removed by enabling Minimalist option under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Header section.

Thanks!
  • Thank you. But there is still some space between my landing page and the menu / screen.

• i have activated the menu so that you can see the white space on top of it -.-
  • Ok, thanks for activating menu. So this additional empty space in the top, its Content Padding and could be easily removed under Theme options > Global > Advanced section.
  • edited January 2017
    Thanks. worked.
    One thing appeard now. The parallax effect is not smooth....
    see under http://vonloehf.de/home/content-marketing/

I testet all 4 parallax option under Theme options >addons
    can i make more options for parallax? maybe the % or the speed?
    It looks like the image is "jumping" ....

PS: Picutre size is recommendet size 1920x1200

thx 4 help
  • All parallax effects you can find under Theme options > Addons & Plugins > Addons section and if you don't like current, please switch to different.
  • Doesnt help. under Theme options > Addons & Plugins > Addons i can choose between 4 different parallax options.

My Problem is, that none of them works well.
    Everytime the image is jumping while scolling.
    Usually the image moves a lot more smooth.
    I think i did something wrong..... with the Picture size or the whole Page setup.
    Any suggestions?
  • But we didn't noticed anything wrong on our side. It is smooth enough and we really didn't noticed anything unusual. Of course we checked on several different computers so we do not have any suggestion.