Load time issue

Hi There,

We are using your theme along with WPML. Since day one, we had issues with site speed and load time. After changing hosting 3 times (curently we are on a very fast 2 dedicated server, 1 for files and the other is DB) still the speed of the site is horrible. Also as soon as the regular traffic hits the server, the CPU usage gets to the roof and site crashes. After lots of back ad forth with many people, it seems it has something to do with our website codes. I appreciate your help to find  what is causing this issue. For the purpose of testing, I've put a copy of the website on Godaddy's VPS server. 
dev1.ogmentorship.com

Kind Regards,
Nima

Comments

• Hi,

as we can see, you use lot's of media on your site and this might be the reason why site loads a little bit slower than usually. In such case, we suggest to use W3 Total Cache but if this won't be enough, then try MaxCDN. As a proof, we attach link to speed test https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/B8OdN/http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/ that shows theme is not the reason of slow page load and as you can see, our main demo with lot's of media and plugins loads less than 1 second what is very good result.
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We know that your theme is fast, however, once we activated wpml and slider revolution, etc, that happens. On the live server we have W3 total cache and cloud flare, however, I'm more interested to know what is the bottle neck on the super slow load time. You can test the website below which is a copy of our live server on the same host with not caching plugin and cloudflare. 
    Your help would me much appreciate.
    www.ogxbody.com

Thanks,
    Nima 
  • Sorry but we are not able to help, as far as our theme goes, everything is loading fast. You should contact your hosting provider for more information.
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply. At least could you please tell me what is the reason when I use child theme, my website makes 148 requests, but when I change it to the parent, it us only 80?

Thanks,
    Nima
  • Child theme has more requests because you customize it, therefore adding css or js makes the site generate more requests.