Change order columns/wraps on mobile

edited January 2017 in BeBuilder
Hi,
I have a question about the columns / wraps order in muffinbuilder. It's still a draft but the images and a small intro text will be shown in alternately order
So left text right image, |  left image right text, |  left text right image, |  left image right text. etc.
http://wearewim.nl/testserver/zijerveld/website.png

But on mobile I want them to show like this: (image text, image text, image text)

And not like this:
http://wearewim.nl/testserver/zijerveld/mobile.png

So for the left image right text there is no problem. But the row with the left text en right image, mobile will put the image below the text. Is it possible to change this order in betheme? So the image will show above the text? 

thank you in advance.

Kind regards hanneke

Comments

• Hi,

the content on mobile is being read from left to right by rows or WRAPS if you use. So in your case, it is necessary to put Text and image in the left WRAP and then Image and Text in the right WRAP. Please notice that this is the only way to achieve the layout you need in responsive mode.
  • It doesn't make sense. Can you explain better?
  • edited January 2020
    Look at your layout, the same content on responsive will be wrapped from left to right. (top to down)
    I mean, let's say, that your layout is (from left, 3 items or wraps) Text, Image, Text, then in the same order it will be displayed on mobile, but vertically.

I hope you understand now.
    Thanks
  • I'm sorry but im not understanding either. So there is no way to have the order on mobile change a to have the wrap to be read from right to left?

I have the same problem. When I use inside the wrap Left Image / Right Text, the order is the one i'm looking for Image in top / text bottom. But when I have the Left Text / Right Image, the order is not the one we are looking for (Top text / Bottom Image). Is there a way to achieve what we are looking for?
  • No, you cannot change the order of it.
    The only way to do that, is by creating another section visible for mobile only.
    You can change the responsive visbility in section settings, see screen:

thanks