logo issue on smaller screens

take a look at the screenshot images I uploaded to the page - http://irelandspoetpatriots.com/test/

you see the logo is stretched and looks terrible on these smaller size screens. please help me fix it.

using be theme demo

Comments

• Hi,

please update your theme version to latest and disable cache. This should help you with the logo.
  • Ok. I have done that. Same problem with the logo exists. Please help.
  • As we can see, you still have cache enabled and there is still older version installed than latest one.
  • edited February 2017
    Hello. Yes there was one more be theme update. I performed the update. W3 total cache plugin is deactivated and deleted. I am Still having the logo issue. Should I send you the wp-admin login info so you can take a look?

so can I not use a caching plugin? I need one, which one do you recommend?
  • We checked your site on all devices we have and we were unable to re-create this on any of our devices. The only css we can give you is:
    #Top_bar #logo img {
        height: auto !important;
        width: auto !important;
    }
    but please notice, that we can not guarantee it would help you, because we are unable to re-create above on any of our devices.
  • I will try that. And what about using a caching plugin. Can i not use W3 total cache? What do you recommend?
  • W3 Total Cache is fine if you know how to use it but it's definitely not easy plugin in use and in the wring hands, may do more harm than good.
  • so please explain how it needs to be set up for your specific theme. I have not had problems using it with other wordpress themes.
  • edited February 2017
    Please understand that the settings of this plugin are primarily dependent on server settings and this has completely nothing to do with the theme itself. BeTheme was built in accordance to best WP API practices and there is really no need to look for a bugs or problems on theme side as we use W3 Total Cache without any issues just like thousands of other users. So if you would like to have best possible W3 plugin configuration on your server, you need to contact with your admin or web developer who has all necessary information about your hosting plan.

We left in the past the settings we used for our site http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/1453/w3-total-cache but please notice that these settings may do not work on your site the same as it does for us.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Is there another caching plugin that you recommend?
  • We tested different plugins and W3 Total Cache is the best one in our opinion but you can try other plugins of course. We saw many times that some people using different cache plugins.