Smooth scroll effect

Hi

Can you tell me where .js can change the speed and the effect of smooth scrolling effect?

And whether it is possible that the same web page, for example, on one page "about us" is activated sticky menu, and on the second page "contact" the same menu nebude sticky.

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

if you want to change speed of scroll effect, you don't need to modify any theme files. This can be done in Theme options > Getting started > Advanced section. Option is called "Nice Scroll | Speed".

But unfortunately it is not possible to turn on/off sticky headers on different pages.
  • Thank you.

I know that option Nice Scroll | Speed.
    But when that change, then we can change only the speed of scrolling the page. Speed "auto scrolling" remains the same.

Example: I was wondering where I change the speed of scrolling the section on section on the same page. eg: with demo.com/#about-us on demo.com/#contact.
    It is a one page site.
  • This can be changed only in js/scripts.js file but please notice that all modifications in files you do at your own risk.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Tnx

You can tell me exactly what it is called sections where I need to change?
    Maybe this?

* niceScroll
    * --------------------------------------------------------------------------- */
            if( $('body').hasClass('nice-scroll-on') 
            && $(window).width() > 767
            && ! navigator.userAgent.match(/(Android|iPod|iPhone|iPad|IEMobile|Opera Mini)/))
            {
            $('html').niceScroll({
            autohidemode : false,
            cursorborder : 0,
            cursorborderradius : 5,
            cursorcolor : '#222222',
            cursorwidth : 10,
            horizrailenabled : false,
            mousescrollstep : ( window.mfn_nicescroll ) ? window.mfn_nicescroll : 40,
            scrollspeed : 60
            });

$('body').removeClass('nice-scroll-on').addClass('nice-scroll');
            niceScrollFix();
       }
  • As we know, this is scrollspeed value. But if this one won't work, then it is not possible to change it's speed.