Contact Box / Icons

Hey people,

i wanted to know, why there isn't any contactsheet in the buildercontent, where costumers for example could contact the Support, by entering their Name and Email (writing a message in the TextBox)

also i have a question with the Iconbox - how i am able to Change the size of the Icons? i want a good qualitiy, but when i'm uploading 500x500p Icons, the size is way to big! (even bigger on the mobile Version!)

Tank you so much!

Philipp

Comments

• Hi,

1. Such item can be easily built with Contact Form 7 plugin. And you can put this shortcode in any place where shortcodes are allowed, like Column item.

2. Please send us link to page where you would like to increase Icon Box size so we can have a look on it first.
  • edited February 2017

Hi,

thank you for your answer!

Yes, I already found that out, thanks.

Okay here is the link - page is still under construction and this is my first one :) / I want to increase the Quality, but not the size! i think they are way to big!

www.oberascher-tischler.at (it would be nice if there would be a drop down in the Iconbox-Settings where you could choose from different sizes)

greets

Phil

• Sorry but we do not understand. What does it mean "want to increase the Quality, but not the size"?
  • Everytime i upload a 250x250 Pixel sized, or a 500x500 Pixel Icon it is as big as you see on my Homepage.

But for me, it is way to big visualized, so if i lower the quality of them, they will becoming smaller, but look to awful, because of the low quality (on mobile devices and even on pc)

• What you upload is an image and not the icon. And it is always the same width size as the item. So the only thing you can do is decrease it's size with custom css:
    .icon_box .image_wrapper { width: 120px !important; display: inline-block !important; }