Background is not full width (in full widht page) with sidebar active

Good evening,
for several hours I try to put my website in full width with the active sidebar on page. The concern is that as soon as I put the active sidebar in the options page through the builder section, it automatically puts my page in box style. I do not want to use the grid 960px or boxed. Otherwise, I'd like to go change it directly in the CSS but I started in this area and I am afraid of any crash ;) Thanks for your help.
Mélanie

Sorry for my bad englishimage

Comments

• Did you setup full width layout & style for section items? If not, then please have a look at http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#section where we described section settings.
  • edited December 2014
    In fact, I put the option page on the right side bar but I failed to set up the full screen widht option in the layout section! It's ok now ans i would like to say to you a thousand thanks because I spent a lot of time searching. I will come on the forum instead of taking my head next time =)

Thank you very much for your speed answer! I wish you a happy holiday time.

Melanie
  • You're welcome :)

P.S. Yes, our Christmas time was pretty nice and we are fully charged for the next year :)
  • edited January 2015
    i mounth later @-)
    Hello team, I would like to know, if possible, the exact location in the css for change my entire website background with a texture background because two problems get in my way. When I create a page, for example, I leave the layout of my page in full-width no side-bar. Then, in the section option page I use the my background texture + sidebar as you explained to me in december. This method is fine for all page but not for my "article page". I do not want to use the boxed option for my whole site. My site is set on maintenance but i will put him on for the cause. Anyway, i would very like it if you have the simple method to change my background whole site in one click or change code because if not we have to do the change in each section and with this method, the sidebar is very close to my text.. sorry for my very bad english.... if someone speak french at muffin i will reform my request for better explanation of my problems. ;))

Thank's in advance and again, sorry... i never speak english
  • Unfortunately we do not speak French so we must use English only.

We are not sure if we understand what finally you want to do. Do you want to change background image for http://voyageseco.ca/avez-vous-recu-vos-doses-de-vaccin/ this page only? Is that what you would like to do? If not, then maybe much better will be if you can make a screenshot of what you mean and make necessary changes on it.
  • edited January 2015
    Hi, no not just for this page. I want to "remove" the entire background of my website actually set on #EEEEEE, I want a texture image on all my site but in better choice, not using the muffin builder or the boxed mode. Because as you normally see with my link, I have put this texture on all page/section, etc. But, i can only do this in the builder section. This cause all my article page to have a grey background where's the article image is. Plus, the sidebar become very close to the texte with no option to put a line for separate them like if a keep the #EEEEEE background only :) I try to search where i can change the #EEEEEE normal background in texture. But for now, I think it's not possible because I tried everything. So I think the solution to my problem would be to change the code that says to my theme put my texture instead of the background #EEEEEE on all my website.

Melanie
  • So this is unfortunately not possible at this moment. We'll consider your suggestion.
  • ok Thank you for your good work and your support. Hope to see this option because it took my head for 2 months lol

Good evening to you
    Melanie
  • Hundred times thank you to the person who made the theme "Bar"! This is exactly what I wanted to do with my website! By installing the demo, my worries full screen and the space between my sidebar are set :) I'm really happy because I blocked on those details. Really.... thank you guys !

Problem.. solve :)