Getting a 500 page error when trying to create a one page website

I am using the BeTheme from you guys, and am busy creating a one page website, and using the various sections as links for my various menu items. i am however running into issues now when i get to a certain amount of content on the page? When trying to insert more content, I'm getting an Internal server error. Here is the wording of the exact error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please note that I have disabled all the plugins - makes no difference. I have tried re-installing the theme - still no difference. I made sure the htaccess file is not corrupt. 

This only happens once the page goes past a certain length. Any other page that is not as lengthy seems fine. Also just a point to note is that the page does not even substantial content yet? Website in question is http://kduncanconsulting.com/demo

Please assist me in rectifying this, otherwise what is he point of trying to create a one page website with your theme?

Comments