Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Changing Mobile layout - two items per row

Hello, 

I am using muffin builder, i created on row with 4 Items each one is 1/4 width, on desktop all items comes on one line, but on mobile each item comes full width.

how can we control the size of item on mobile, for example I want to show two image items on one row on mobile, is there a way to achieve this?

thanks

Comments

• Same asking from me...I create separate sections for mobile, tablet and desktop, and have two images next to each other. On desktop and tablet they appear next to each other, but on mobile it always switch to one after another. Even if i put max width per element to something small, like 50px, they always appear one after each other on mobile...
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • I think you should think about adding such feature into muffin builder, similar to the responsive options of Visual composer, though it is not very handy in VC.
  • I'm having this issue too.  So, @muffingroup, what you are saying is that if we use the columns in the muffinbuilder, they won't stack on mobile, and that they will display off the viewport as full width, and you won't fix it?

What am I missing?
    I'm having this issued on : http://hollandandrightmyer.com/

• edited March 2017
    nvm... I fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put a class in the section, the section holds the rows and columns that automatically inherit the section class, and then put this code in my responsive CSS (where .h-nhoods is my class). 

@media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
    .h-nhoods {
        width: 350px !important;
    }
    }

Happy coding!
  • ljcallander which section are you referring to where you added your class ?