Best approach for SEO

Hi there, I've read all the discussion treads posted on here regarding this topic. However I am still confused on which editor is really the best choice for optimal SEO. My question is:

1) if I use muffin builder will my content be visible to crawl bots with out taking any further steps i.e copying to wordpress editor

2) What is the point of the builder>>SEO step? if you must hide the content this would just make it invisible to crawl bots, so why bother?

3) Is the muffin editor less superior to Visual composer in any way regarding SEO? 

Thank you

Comments

• I use SEO yoast plugin,  The Builder>> seo step  is purely for SEO plugins to read and not for crawl bots.  These plugins read from the  wp text editor section and not muffin builder elements hence why you need to carry out this step.  Hiding this doesn't stop the crawl bots as they read the page instead of the WP editor.

• Hi,

1) Yes, the page renders static HTML.
    2) This is created for plugins like Yoast SEO, because this plugin does not see the content of the muffin builder. When you click this tab, all the content from the builder gets copied to the editor and then you can use the option to hide content. This means that yoast or other plugins will see the WordPress editor content but the user will see the front end rendered by the builder.
    3) As I mentioned, the builder renders HTML, there is no difference in what you are using.

Thanks