Visual Composer & Muffin Builder Cross Pollination Gravity Form

Hello and Happy New Years!

Please visit my home page: http://blog.rankmediaplus.com/

I'm trying to incorporate a new section, new item, new column, and a Gravity Form on the right side. As you can see, the appropriate place for the form is in the right sidebar area. I'm using the Gravity Form Styler Plugin and when I add the shortcode of the stylized form, the Muffin Builder is not accepting my rules and stopping the styler plugin from executing. It will allow me to add the regular form but not the styler version. 

When I add the shortcode via the classic style editor using the Gravity Form Styler Shortcode Button, it will allow me to use the code but still adds an additional version of the form at the bottom section. Any idea as to what could be causing this to misbehave or am I simply not doing something correctly?

Comments

• In other words, i like how the form that is positioned in the right sidebar is tailored. However, because of the above mentioned, Be theme is somehow adding an unwanted form to the bottom of my page. Not sure if there is a way to delete this unwanted form but that's what i'm trying to accomplish. 
  • edited January 2015
    Hi,

looks like you have the same content in wordpress default editor. You have 2 solutions now. Or you will put shortcode for this plugin in "Column" item or if you want to use it from wordpress editor, you will turn ON "Hide the content" button in "Page options" section to hide content itself.

Happy New Year as well! :)
  • That worked! Thank you very much!