Hi - Why does my webshop don't work?

edited February 2017 in WooCommerce
Hi Muffingroup support.
Why does my webshop not work? After you put it in the cart there's no checkout page and so on. Try add a item to your cart and see if it works.

Since i'm using a coming soon plugin - you need to be logged in to see the content/website.
So i have now provided you with the login you need.

Username: ****
Password: ****

http://nourrdesign.com/wp-admin/

Thank you very much

Comments

• Hi,

We checked your theme and it seems you made changes to the pages: cart and checkout.

What you need to do is delete those pages ( cart, checkout, account) and then go to woocommerce>system status click the Tools tab and there find the Install WooCommerce Pages button.
    This should help and please do not change the content of these pages.

thanks
  • edited February 2017
    And after i did install the pages, it has changed the style of the fontpage
  • Now i deleted all the installed woo pages and frontpage and re-installed Jeweller demo and woo pages.
    But now there's no cart icon up in the menu, how do i add this?
  • You cannot change it in theme options. To do this you will have to use this custom CSS
    .checkout .icon-layout:before {
    content: '\e8b1';
    }
    Then change the code \e8b1 to any icon code you want. To view all the icons please go HERE

When you will pick your icon check what code does it represent HERE and paste it in the custom css.

Thanks
  • edited March 2017
    You cannot change it in theme options. To do this you will have to use this custom CSS
    .checkout .icon-layout:before {
    content: '\e8b1';
    }
    Then change the code \e8b1 to any icon code you want. To view all the icons please go HERE

When you will pick your icon check what code does it represent HERE and paste it in the custom css.

Thanks
  • I don't understand - How do i find this "\e8b1" in the link you gave me to the icons?

And how do i add the cart icon up in top bar?
  • This is the icon code you see now. You have to add the custom CSS and change the code. Follow the instructions i gave you.
    I cannot explain it more detail. If you do not know how to change this I really cannot help you. 
    To enable the cart icon you will have to enable top bar right in theme options> header&subheader>extras. To set the cart icon go to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>shop and scroll down to select your desired icon.