Alt Text not showing

edited February 2017 in SEO
I have had a continued problem with my alt attributes not showing despite the fact that I have spent considerable time updating them and have even bought yoast! Any ideas as to what I can do-they do not show up in any fat rank analysis etc

Comments

• Hi,

To use plugins like Yoast SEO you will need to edit the page and then click the builder >> SEO tab.
    This will copy all of your muffin builder content to the WordPress editor, then it will be visible for the plugin. After doing that, scroll down below the muffin builder and find an option Hide the Content, turn it ON. This will hide the copied content to the user, but plugins like Yoast will see it.

thanks
  • I have the same issue, and it seems like the alt property is not visible from the builder itself.

The issue is with the hover image shortcode, where it doesn't provide a field to type in the alt and description unlike the "image" shortcode. The problem is that, the shortcode is not inheriting the alt given in the media. 

• [image src="" width="" height="" align="" border="0" margin_top="" margin_bottom="" link="" link_image="" target="" alt="" caption="" greyscale="0" animate=""]

You have to set the alt manually when using the shortcode.