Error on update 17.2

Im getting the following error on latest update.

Comments

• Hi,
    I had done that and same result.
  • I'm having the same result and I have deleted the folder via ftp according to your instructions.

I do not get the error @shomix gets but except that it looks the same.

Please advice.
  • I'm using Theme Version 17.1 from yesterday
  • Do we have to install Woocommerce 2.7 RC
  • I uploaded the single-product folder from an old version and then it looks like everything is back in normal so this could be where the problem is maybe.

• There are huge changes in this folder

• I am wondering this myself if we need to have WooCommerce 2.7 RC on the site as the current release for WooCoomerce is only 2.6.14 

I reverted back to an older version of the theme (16.8) in order to make it work correctly. Once they officially release WooCommerce 2.7 I will then update the theme and see if it works out correctly. 

@niclassoderberg Did you install woocommerce 2.7 RC and test?
  • Not yet @pxlounge I'm waiting to hear from @muffingroup first. But I might try tommorrow. :)
  • I'm having this exact same problem. My site is down and I'm losing money!

Where can I find the previous version of this theme, as ThemeForest is only allowing me to download the latest 17.1??
  • edited March 2017
    @tocuhed I had an older download still sitting in my downloads folder. Best way I can suggest is if your hosting provides scheduled backups of your site you can access, download one of them, and grab the theme folder from there. Then upload to your live site. 

I would recommend making a backup before doing this (site and betheme settings) just in case you have issues and need to revert.

• Well since the backup and restore process is quite involved, I simply went to a black hat site and downloaded a pirate version of an earlier BeTheme release. I couldn't care less about morals, my site was losing money.

I think it's highly irresponsible of Muffin Group to release an update which they know is incompatible with the current version of WooCommerce. People have businesses to run here. Shame on you Muffin Group!!

They wouldn't much like it if I put a block on all their ThemeForest sales, so why do it to us!
  • I've installed WooCommerce and have version 17 on my current personal site. I am going to upgrade to woocommerce 2.7 RC and then update the theme (I am using the envato Marketplace plugin which automatically updates all the files on the site) and will let you know if this fixes the issue. 

I am not sure why they fixed the theme to work with a version of WC which is not stable release but I do give them kudos for being ahead of the game. 

Ill post back in roughly 30 mins or so
  • Hi,
    We fixed this issue in theme version 17.1.1 please update
    thanks
  • Thank you for fixing the problem. Good work!