Submenu always open when we are on the subpage

Hi,

I choosed header: "Creative: Always Open". When I'm on subpage the menu hide submenu items. How to set that when we are on subpage submenu is always visible?

Thanks for answer

Comments

• Hi,
    This is just the header visibility option, that does not mean that menu will be open. We do not have such option.
    thanks
  • Thanks for answer. I have one more. I have header (Creative: Always Open).

In layout.css
    line 389
    .menuo-sub-active #Top_bar .menu > li ul li.current-menu-item > a,.menuo-sub-active #Top_bar .menu > li ul li.current-menu-ancestor > a {background:rgba(0,0,0,.06); text-decoration: underline;}

I added text decoration underline. And it works only for mobile menu. Not for creative header on left side of browser. Color changes works for current menu item but not for underline option. 

How can I turn it on? To have underline for current menu option for header - Creative: Always Open?
  • Hi,
    Please send us a link to your page. We will write you some css
    thanks
  • Hi,

Has this function "I choosed header: "Creative: Always Open". When I'm on subpage the menu hide submenu items. How to set that when we are on subpage submenu is always visible?" been implemented in the theme now? I'd also like to do this.

Best,

Redmar

• Hi @redmarvanderwoert,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks