Move Text horizontaly

Hi guys!

I want to move the text in pagebuilder horizontaly (show it at bottom)

I have a Picture on the right side and some text on the left side. It should look like the text is at the same height on the desktop as the Picture bottom and it shouldn't desturb the responsive look. 

How do I fix this?

Greetings Dominik

Comments

• Hi,

Could you please provide us with a link to your page? Also, try to attach a screenshot, and more detailed info would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • Hi, the website is currently under construction, so unfortunately i can't send you the link to the page.

But i attached a screenshot showing my problem.

I wand that the text "Follow me on social media" is at the same height than the Instagram Icon on the bottom. How do i do this? I don't want to do it with padding because it would mess up the mobile version. So is there another way to do it?

• HI,
    We can help you with that. But your page needs to be online.
    Then send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Please don’t forget to let us know what for the access is.
    thanks
  • edited March 2017
    Thanks for the reply. I just created an account for you and sent it via contact formular.