BeTheme Options

Excuse my English please. I found that I have available Betheme Options. Can you please help?
Betheme version 17.3, Wordpress 4.7.3.

Here is the snapshot:

Thanks a lot!

Ales

Comments

• Hi,

there are 3 possible reasons why Muffin Options might be empty on load (blank):

- PHP version - Wordpress, since version 4.5, requires minimum PHP 5.6. So if your version is older than 5.6, you need to contact your admin/hosting provider because it needs to be updated.
    - Memory Limit - the more plugins you have enabled, the more resources your WordPress instance will consume. So if this is happening, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider to increase this limit.
    - Suhosin extension - if it’s installed on your server, it could bring the issues as well because the limits for Suhosin are usually different from the general one.

If you don’t know what your limit/PHP version is, you can check both under Appearance > System Status section. 

Thanks!

• Hello!
    PHP is version 7.0.
    I plugins minimum, it is an advantage Beth.
    Special - Appearance - System Status section - missing from the menu (it can be seen in the original screen).

I have to write it all worked. Web has been running for a long time. I do not know when it was made this mistake ...

I'm starting to be clueless.

Thanks a lot!

Ales
  • Please contact your hosting provider and change those settings.
  • Hello,
    I did a test on the same server as a subdomain: test.melichar.cz - is there anyway and the same version of WordPress templates, Betheme Options works here.

Server setup, therefore it will not.

Thanks a lot!

Ales
  • please be so kind and send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Please don’t forget to explain your issue in the messeage very clearly.

• Sent!

Thanks a lot!

Ales