Can't add new builder items

Hi,

I am having problems with this blog post (password: muffin). I cannot seem to add any more photo boxes or columns. I have almost finished the post, but whenever I click 'Update' the last few photo boxes and columns I make get deleted. 

I tried deactivating all my plugins. When I did that, I got the following code on my page:

BEFORE POST

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/robinwya/public_html/communication-for-development.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 119

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/robinwya/public_html/communication-for-development.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 132

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/robinwya/public_html/communication-for-development.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 135

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/robinwya/public_html/communication-for-development.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 138

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/robinwya/public_html/communication-for-development.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 205

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/robinwya/public_html/communication-for-development.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 224

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/robinwya/public_html/communication-for-development.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 244

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/robinwya/public_html/communication-for-development.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 249

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/robinwya/public_html/communication-for-development.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 254

AFTER POST

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/robinwya/public_html/communication-for-development.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 427

Also:

My Custom CSS in Appearance > BeTheme Options has disappeared. Whenever I try to add it back and save it, the page appears blank again. Weirdly, my site looks fine, as if all the custom CSS is still working (it's only the images that Cloudflare caches, right?).

Please help! :)

Comments