Font for Responsive

Hello,

On my Startpage (gymvision.de) i have set a custom CSS for the Font on the first Pic. (Sei ein Teil dieser Community #GYMVisioneer) But it looks terrible on Mobile and tablets. How can i do the Font Responsive?
Thanks for help!

Comments

• Hi,
    You would need custom css to do that. Please add a custom class to the section where the text is placed. Just edit it and add a custom class.
    thanks
  • Ok, so what must i place in it?
    im not a programmer. I set in the Column item the CSS: color: #FCFCFC; font-size: 120px; font-family: roboto what must i type in that is the css saying "be responsive"

Thanks.
  • Adding a class to a section in a builder is far away from being a programmer. I told you to edit the section, not the column. There you will find a field called custom class, add a random name.
  • edited April 2017
    Sorry, i didnt would make you angry, my english is not so good, im sure you already noticed it.
    For me its hard because its my first homepage and this is all not so easy to catch that in a different language and new "area".

So i try it farther. I have now added in the Section Cusom CSS: height: auto; max-width: 100% is it right? it further dont work
  • I'm not angry:)
    I want you to edit the page, edit the section and add a custom CLASS not CSS. Just type in my-class
    Read more here:
    http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#section

Remember to add a class to the section where this text is placed.