Update messed up my website. Help?

Hi! I updated the theme and messed up the headers completely. I tryed but was unable to solve. What could be done??? Help!!

Other things were messed as well but I could manage, not this one. Could you check? --> www.alquemia.com.br

thanks

Comments

• Hi,

probably you messed something with settings. As we see you have slider in content now but in the past you had slider selected for header section. You must sort your settings because we are not sure this does not happen because of update.

Also, please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got.
  • I was travelling, when I get back the only action was to update the theme and then it was like that. I'm trying since then to organize again and I think its kind of better now (I just didn't figure out the errors you mentioned but ok)

Maybe the only help I need if you could is this:

--> The subpages should have a space for header, like the page (alquemia.com.br/conteudo) not in use anymore. Could the CSS you provided me be adapted so I could have a "transparent header" in subpages (blog and contato)?

In summary, we wanted the header "Empty: Subpage without Header" at the homepage and "Transparent" on the other pages...
    -----

#Top_bar #logo img { max-height: 100%;}
    @media only screen and (min-width: 960px) { 
    #Top_bar #logo img { max-width: 190px;}
    }

.page-id-1161 #ecommerce_ready .fancy_heading { text-align: left;}

.page-id-1748 .footer_action, .page-id-1748 .widgets_wrapper { display: none;}

.page-id-1768 #Footer { display: none;}

.page-id-1796 #Footer { background: #292929;}
    .page-id-1796 .dark .list_item.lists_2 .list_icon i { color: #fff; } 
  • If you want to get different header, then please just use "Layouts" section for that to create different header layouts and then just setup for pages.