How can I start sidebars after a particular section instead of header

I am trying to get the sidebar to start after a column section instead of the default which makes the sidebar always start after the top header. I don't see how to do that. For example Rock page builder has that feature but you can't name the sections which is a giant pain when you have many sections. Main reason I chose BeTheme actually.
I tried using the sidebar widget but that won't work because it won't display the next item in a section until the end of the sidebar. So if its a long sidebar it could make the page look horrible.
Please advise!

Comments

• HI,
    You could always disable the sidebar and then create a grid in the muffin builder with a sidebar there. You can choose an element that is called sidebar widget
  • As I stated in my original post I tried that. However, when you do that and your sidebar widget is lengthy,the very next item in that section won't display until the end of the sidebar widget, instead of floating around it. It looks very bad. I will probably just break the menus up and insert multiple sidebar widgets. Doing it that way is a pain but looks like the only way to accomplish the look I am going far. If you guys could incorporate the same function as Rock Page Builder it would really enhance your theme. Unfortunately for me its kind of a deal breaker. I won't be purchasing any more of this theme.
     I Really, really like the ability to name the sections and items though. Its why I bought the theme.
    In retrospect not one of your pre-built themes gives an example of a sidebar or sidebar styling which is why the basic sidebar styling is so ...basic.
    Thanks for getting back to me. 
  • thanks, we will think about it.