Post Template Not Updating?

I created a post template that I want to use for all of my posts in muffin builder. If I use that template for all my posts going forward and add say, a new item to the template (like a mail subsciption form for example), should it not add that item to every post using that template? New items I am adding to the template are not showing up in the posts using that template. Am I not understanding this feature correctly?

Comments

• Hi,
    Sorry but this does not work this way. You would have to use the template again on each page.
  • edited April 2017
    Ok. Got It. Thank you so much for your response. I figured but just wanted to double check.
    On a separate note, I am having some menu issues. When resizing my site in firefox and chrome, it hits a certain breakpoint at 110% were the menu breaks under the logo and creates a lot of whitespace. (bediet theme - it does this on the theme sample site, too). Anything I can do to resolve the issue on my end? Thanks so much again for your response. :)

• You can change when the responsive menu switches from the normal menu by going to theme options>responsive>header and changing the initial width value.
  • edited April 2017
    imageThank you again for your super quick response. So awesome. Ok, it
    doesn't seem to matter if I set the initial width to 480 or 700px the
    problem still remains. My muffin options panel doesn't have a responsive
    header section. Did you mean layout? I have attached a screen cap as an
    example.
    Hope you can help. Thanks so much. Karla
  • Let me write this again, and please read carefully.

You can change when the responsive menu switches from the normal menu by
    going to theme options>responsive>header and changing the initial width value.
  • Thank you again for your support.
    Have a wonderful day.