Need to customize the FAQ section

Hi,
I am using the Yoga one page template and I need to remove the numbers in the FAQ and I'd like to move the +/- for opening each individual question to the spot where the numbers are now. I can't figure out which files are involved in order to complete this. I am using two columns for my FAQ section and I don't want the same numbers in both columns. I can hide the numbers but then it looks kind of funny with nothing in those nice little boxes. Another option would to be to just use a dot in the box, but I also can't figure that out.

Here is the url to my site so you can see what I'm referring to: http://colsonfellowshouston.org. I have some CSS skills and a little bit of PHP knowledge, but not enough to completely figure this out on my own.

I appreciate any help you can provide.
Thank you,
Debbie Bulling

Comments

• Hi,
    you can use this custom css
    .faq .question .title > .acc-icon-plus, .faq .question .title > .acc-icon-minus {
    right: unset !important;
    left:20px !important;
    }

.faq .question .title .num {
    display:none !important;
    }
  • PERFECT!!! Thank you. 

I have one more question. I'm using the one-page format and my custom Ids for each section are landing the viewer about 60-100px into the section instead of right at the top of the section. I think it has something to do with the height of my menu bar/header, but I have tried everything I can think of to bump the jump to up about 60px. Here's the link again so you can see what I mean. I'd like for the top of the section content to line up with the bottom of my orange menu bar, not be partially covered by it.
    http://www.colsonfellowshouston.org. Any of the menu items will take you to the problem.

Thanks again for your quick response to my previous question.
  • Everything is okay, you have one-page selected and the theme version is up to date. Everything is working fine. Please clear your browser cache.
  • Thank you so much! Everything is perfect now!
    Awesome theme and the customer support is just as good.