Trying to change the parallax template

Hi ,

Trying to add a simple hamburger menu item to the base parallax template and change the colour of type elements like headers.
Struggling to do either.

Comments

• Hi,
    If you want to have only the hamburger menu, plese go to theme options>header&subheader>header and select the 'simple' header style.
    To change the colors just go to theme options>colors. If you have a suctom color skin selected you will not be able to change individual colors.
    For some we do not have the option and we provide custom CSS, please send a link t your website and a screenshoot of what you want to change.
    thanks
  • HI Thanks.

I'm now getting a header bar over the main image, I just want to have a simple hamburger menu sitting on the right on the top of the parallax. I can't seem to switch off page title either??

• Ok. I've got all the page titles etc switched off.

• Send a link to your website.
  • We're running it on a local host at the moment

• I cannot help you if I do not see the code. There are too many things that could be the problem.
  • Ok. Actually think it's a simple issue of knowing what to switch on and off in the builder.

Its probably just and issue with options>header&subheader>header and select the 'simple' header style. That should show up the hamburger menu but it doesn't but I have to check the options>colors to make sure that it's all set up correctly.

I'm new to your framework.

I'll come back if I can't solve this (I'll get it loaded on our server too).