quick fact question and header display problem

Hi,

I need to display a zero as one of my quick fact numbers. Is there a way to do that?

I also need to display an image (the same image) on all pages of my site except for those that have a slider. I know I have done this before using the BeTheme with another layout, but I can't get it to work with the layout I am currently using. I am using the default layout. Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks so much,
Debbie

Comments

• HI,
    The quick fact item does not support the 0 value.
    Where do you want the image to be displayed? Please send a link to your website and a screenshot.
    thanks
  • OK. Thank you for the update on the 0 value. There's no work around to that?

Here is a link to my website: http://www.gottabeewriting.com/gottabeewritingsandbox2/. I'd like for the image to be in the header, like a slider would be on all of the pages, but I don't necessarily want to put a slider on all of the pages. Although if that's what I need to do, I certainly can.

My client would like a display like the tea layout with the pictures at the top of each page, however, I can't figure out how to get the images up there. Adding a featured image does not work, adding a subheader image does not work either. The only way I can seem to get the image to display is by adding a slider.
  • edited May 2017
    No sorry there is no workaround. The value cannot be a 0.
    The header background image shoud be resolved this way:
    Edit the page, under the muffin builder you will have options. Remove the slider and set the header background image. This should work. 
    If this does not work go to theme options>header&subheader>header and turn the minimalist option off.
    thanks
  • Thanks for getting back to me. Minimalist header is turned off in the main settings. The slider is turned off, and the background image is set on the individual page....no image shows up. Like I said I've done this for other clients and it has worked with no problem. But I can't get the image to be visible for this site for some reason.

Debbie
  • Ok Debbie,
    I just installed the same bre-built website as yours, this is what I did:

Set the minimalist to off and set the header bacground size to cover (strech to fit) - http://prntscr.com/f34s8v

Then I went to the 'about page' and in edit selected some image as featured image, and that is it. Please look here: 

Hope this helps you!
  • Thank you,
    I got my image to show up but I think I may need to use a different image than the one I was planning to use. It only shows the top portion of the image until I decrease the screen width, then the rest of the image shows. I'll continue to work on it. Thanks for the help...I really appreciate it.